Real Estate has become one of the most successful independent
real estate firms in the Seacoast area. The secret to our success
is old fashioned hard work and dedication combined with modern
marketing techniques including the use of the internet and 360
degree virtual tours (see below). Our entire team of licensed
real estate agents will work together to market and sell your
home as opposed to the larger franchises who assign your property
to just one individual agent.
If you are interested
in selling your property and would like a free competitive market
value analysis, please complete our Market Analysis Request Form.
WHAT JOE AND HIS
TEAM OF AGENTS WILL DO FOR YOU
The latest addition to
our web site includes virtual tours which allow millions of buyers
around the world to view the inside and outside of your home
anytime of the day or night without coming to your property.
The benefits of a virtual tour include:
- Allows buyers to preview your
property thus only hosting qualified prospects in your home.
- Clean your house once, show
- Allows buyers to show the house
to their friends and family so they may help with the purchase
- E-mail a tour of your home to
prospects anywhere in the world.
- Upon your authorization, Joe
will begin the marketing process. His GOAL: to continually
and always in good taste keep your property in front of motivated
buyers and motivated salespeople until SOLD.
2) WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Notify all potential buyers/customers
to whom he has been showing properties about your listing.
- Prepare information for submission
to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Contact all cooperating agencies
who have clients to whom they have shown similar properties marketed
with our agency.
- Send flyers highlighting the
features and amenities of your property to corporations, businesses,
buyer brokers, other real estate offices, etc.
- Order a sign to be placed on
- Contact nearby property owners
seeking names of friends or relatives they may know who might
be interested in relocating to your area.
3) DURING THE AUTHORIZATION
- Accompany agents on a tour of
your property, highlighting its features/amenities.
- Our team will be available upon
notice for all showings.
- Prepare ads for your property
(or a similar property) to run in local newspapers.
- Communicate with you on a regular
- Return all of your calls promptly.
- Notify you of all showings with
feedback from potential buyers or agents
- Send you copies of ads marketing
your property as well as the MLS fact sheet.
- Keep in touch with customers
who may have shown some interest.
- Present your property to potential
buyers who are qualified as to their financial ability to purchase
as well as their interest in your type of property.
- Keep updated on market values
and competing properties entering the market.
- Notify you promptly of ALL offers.
- Maintain the duty of loyalty
to you, my client, to the best of my ability keeping your best
interest foremost at all times.
4) AFTER EXECUTION OF THE
PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT
- Accompany the home inspector
and appraiser to the property if needed.
- Make every effort to see that
the loan is processed promptly.
- Keep track of contingency dates
and follow progress of buyers financing.
- Communicate with you on progress
of the loan, inspections, etc.
- Deliver your check to you after
the deed recording, if not received at the closing.
Hunkins Real Estate, Inc.
390 Portsmouth Avenue
P.O. Box 5, Greenland, NH 03840
(603) 433-2690 | (800) 842-7433
Fax: (603) 431-2080
Hosting by ad-cetera